The Girl Who Lived In My Eyes

Bring me to the moment
When I can hear you say "I will"
Show me the moment
When I can believe in what I deliver and think that you are real

I know it's not easy for you to show me
I know it's not the way you gonna be

Perhaps your doubts are all you need to make me stay away
Perhaps your rough words are only the way to show your dignity

Is that enough to call me in silence?
Is that enough to build our closeness through ignorance?

But for me, that's not enough
But me without you is only a half
So, what should I do? Should I just laugh?

What if I wanna stare at your bright eyes longer this time
What if I need you too much to be a part of my serenity
I do wanna stop the clock and lock the moment when you're around me

Would you please be my forever?
Or it will just be the sadest secret story in the end...

To: Eliane Ranupatma
From: Arion A. AlJanta

- Airport Proposal - (a novel)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lara dan Alam Lain

What Do You Think About English Subject At School?

Dia Dan Alegori